CAPTURING ICONIC MOMENTS

WHO WE ARE

WE ARE ARTISTS, NERDS, AND INNOVATORS WHO OBSESS OVER THE PERFECT PHOTO

WE AREN'T NEWBIES...

PUNA Photographic & Technology is a creative consulting firm that provides clients across the globe with complete photography & IT solutions. 

We are able to pull off large scale projects consistently because of our widespread connections. Our network of highly skilled and experienced photographers and technicians are spread across the globe and are ready to meet deadlines, develop end-to-end photographic workflows, create original content and more.

 

We provide the equipment and infrastructure from initial vision to long-term archive, with expert consultants and specialists, all backed by 24/7 support from our US-based help desk.

OUTREACH

Learn how PUNA creates a lasting impact among communities by empowering and equipping non-profits through a variety of technology growth channels.

SOLUTIONS

Our multi-disciplinary approach to photography & technology coupled with our team's extensive experience makes our service offerings stand out in the field.

PARTNERS

We're proud to partner with global leaders in a variety of industries to complete our robust technology stack. Ensuring thorough and in-depth support for our clients and associates.

GET STARTED

Set up a discovery call with us to ask all your questions and start to envision how much easier we can make your photography management.

REVOLUTIONIZING PHOTOGRAPHY

WHO WE ARE

OUR STORY

Our founder, Jordan Naholowaa Murph, got here after working for several years as a photographer, event IT tech, and photo editor/manager in freelance and corporate positions.

 

As a child, he loved computers and taking apart and fixing things. He grew up in the Puna district on the east side of the island of Hawaii and learned about photography in high school as a student at Kamehameha Kapalama. During and after college he cold-called photographers and offered to assist, eventually becoming a Lighting Technician & Flash Wizard Tech at Sports Illustrated. More opportunities came down the line, almost always blending the lines between photography and IT, including two stints with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim as the Photo Editor & Archivist, and later as the Team Photographer, followed by a couple of Olympic Games, Academy Awards, and such. He began getting hired by new clients because he knew how to manage and execute the process from A-Z in addition to making photographs.

 

PUNA, meaning a spring in ‘Olelo Hawai’i/Native Hawaiian, is the new amalgamation of all of Jordan's past work: a single-stop shop for start to finish corporate photography production and consulting."

"While the digital revolution changed photography and how businesses interact with it, the ability to deliver images from anywhere on Earth in close-to-real time has created a plethora of new challenges as photography becomes more data wrangling than a creative medium.

Modern organizations, whether global or local, must create, maintain, and distribute relevant content in a timely and secure manner to stay relevant in today's market. Most organizations no longer have the dedicated photo staff, departments, and resources needed to properly handle photographic resources.

For the majority of professional photographers, business is *generously* 5% picture taking with the remaining 95% consisting of accounting, communication, legal, marketing, airports, hotels, taxis, with a few "doh!" & "aha!" moments sprinkled there with plenty of coffee to keep going. They're expected to be the Finance, Marketing, Legal, IT, HR, and Creative Departments all while staying focused on making excellent pictures.

That's where PUNA steps in. Our holistic photography experience was designed to simplify sourcing, hiring, and utilizing photography for demanding organizations.

Our team has managed photography and IT operations for some of the world's most recognizable brands and events. Our network of photographers has photographed the majority of major entertainment, corporate, and sporting events across America for the last decade-plus.

We make hiring, pricing, and managing amazing photography a simple process for organizations no matter the size.

Are you ready to forever change the way you approach photography?" 

A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER

GET STARTED

Set up a discovery call with us to ask all your questions and start to envision how much easier we can make your photography management.